The Brick Lofts invites you to view our new community. Please make an appointment by calling
(864) 308-1659 or email us at [email protected]
Viewings are by appointment only.
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. This includes common areas inside and out of the building. We all like time to rest and relax!
- PLEASE clean up after your pets inside the building and outdoors. This will keep the property pristine.
- Hanging anything from a sprinkler pipe in your apartment or any common area is a direct violation of fire code and you could be fined.
- If you lock yourself out or have a maintenance emergency please call 864-308-1659.
- Report any leaks immediately to the office.
- If you have pest problems, let us know ASAP! Pest control is covered by us with the exception of pests you, your guests, or your pets brought in as determined by our pest control company.
- If you can’t make it to the office during our business hours, there is a drop box for rental checks, etc., located by the mailboxes.
- There is no need to put your rental check in an envelope. We’ll gladly accept them without one.
- Doors should never be propped open unless you are actively moving.
- Park in a parking spot. You will be towed at your expense if parked in a fire lane or no parking area.
- If you get a new vehicle or change your license plate, please update your information with the office immediately. This could prevent your car from being towed in an emergency.
- Please don’t leave trash, shoes, or other belongings outside your door.
- Do not leave your trash sitting anywhere. Please make sure it makes it to the trash receptacle or recycling bin.
- Nothing should ever be thrown out the windows. Not only could this damage pipes above/under the ground or break someone’s window below yours, it could land on someone’s head!
- Do not throw cigarette butts into the pine straw/ mulch or out your window. This is a major fire hazard! You will be fined.
- Please don’t smoke in any common area inside the building.